Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Glass Etchings

I had a friend turning 40 this month, so decided to make her some monogrammed etched wine glasses with stencils made in SCAL and cut on my E.  They turned out super cute. 

M etching glasses 01_20_11

An old high school classmate seen them posted on my facebook page and requested a set for herself with her late brothers name on them.An old high school classmate seen them posted on my facebook page and requested a set for herself with her late brothers name on them.mike etched glasses 01_26_11

3 comments:

  1. I bought one wine glass at the dollar store to test etching out....havent done it yet but gets me excited to go try it. The font is really nice...very pretty and easy to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I have GOT to try this some day soon! Just popping in from the Getting Cricky hop.

    ReplyDelete