Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween Treat Tubes

With Halloween coming up next week and my K being in her first year of pre-kindergarten, I had to go all out and make some goodies bags for her classmates.  I made 2 different sets of tags, but then decided I didn’t like the way that the pumpkins turned out, they should have been on a different color background.  So I ended up scrapping them, ok didn’t scrap them, just put them away for K to play with.  The goodies bags will all have a Halloween themed pencil, a pumpkin & bat eraser, a mini notebook with a ghost on the cover, a pack or 2 of candy Smarties, and the treat tubes that are filled with candy corn.  She has 25 kids in her class, plus teacher and helper, so I needed to make 27 of these things, and let me just say those dang candy corns were being difficult to go all the way to the bottom of the dang bag tubes.

These are the tags that I ended up scrapping.

The finalized tags and treat tubes.

10232011-01028

10232011-01027

No comments:

Post a Comment