Saturday, August 20, 2011

New Dresses

I have made 2 new dresses.  One for K and one for my great-niece who is a year and a half old.  Since K is so tiny in structure, her cousin, K², are basically the same size, so I was able to make the dress for K² to fit K. Are you confused yet?  Since I finished the dress for K, she has refused to take it off, I have to peel it off of her if we need to leave the house.  They are both available for purchase for $45 each, however, I have yet to list them in the Etsy or Facebook stores. If you are interested, please contact me.

K²’s dress, same pattern as the Super Twirly Dress I made K below.

08102011 - k²

K’s dress is called "The Gem Dress" by the same designer Brynnberlee.  I bought 5 of her patterns, so there are more to come in the near the future. I did alter the pattern a bit for this one, I added a bottom ruffle to it, to give it some extra length and a bit more flair. Because the photo is kind of blurry, you can’t really see the fabric pattern all to well, so here is a better photo for that, as well.

07092011-00905

K loves it!! And has gotten several compliments on it the night we went out for dinner while she was wearing it.

08192011- skelanimals

No comments:

Post a Comment