Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Superpoints

I am usually not the type to try to get people to help me out on joining a referral type program to help me get “points” to go towards items, but this one actually would really help me out to get money saved up for K’s Birthday & Christmas gifts, and who couldn’t use help with that when you are on a fixed budget and have young children? Anyhow, if I could get a few people to help me out by joining Superpoints under me and just taking 3 minutes a day to click your mouse button a few times to try to earn yourself points to go towards gift cards or other items, please let me know and I can send you an email referral to join under me.

I save my points up and buy Amazon Gift Cards, to which I just add to my Amazon account and am able to buy anything on Amazon my little K’s heart desires.  How could I resist my little K when she has learned that little cute trick of “batting her eyes” at me and daddy?  I just can’t do it!  Can you? 

Remember, you gain points, and I can get extra points from any points you earn on your “super lucky button” so it is really a win win and if you can get other to help you out, you also can earn more points from them as well.  What could be better for a few minutes each day?   So if you are interested in helping out with a few extra funds/gifts for us both, please either email me directly or you can leave a comment below with your email address and I will forward you the referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment