Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bandwidth Reached

I have been informed by a few people that they have not been able to download my files because the bandwidth has been reached for the month through my box.net account.  Apparently they only allow 10GB to be downloaded each month for the free accounts.  Financially right now I am unable to pay for the monthly service fee, so I am forced to look for another site that either has a larger download bandwidth or even better an unlimited download bandwidth.  I have currently started moving some requested files over to the 4Shared website, however, I am not a big fan of all the advertising on their site.  Anyone have any suggestions for me? 

Anyway, here is a link to the recent center butterfly files. If you have a request for any of my past files, please let me know and I will upload them also to 4shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment